Barramundi Fish Cakes
Check out this amazing recipe of a mouth watering Barramundi fish cake that you will not say no too.
1 Sweet Potato
5 Leafs of Kale
25gm Panko breadcrumbs
1/2 teaspoon Chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds
20g Green beans
- Prepare barramundi on a baking tray, season with salt and pepper, lemon zest and juice
- Cook at 200 degrees for approx. 13 mins.. once cooked, place in a bowl and separate with a fork
- Peel kumara and roughly cut into pieces. Steam until tender. Then mash
- Finely slice kale leaves and add to kumera once cooked.
- Combine mash and barramundi, mix well and season as desired
- In a clean bowl combine breadcrumbs, chia seeds and sesame seeds
- Make fish mix into a ball shape and coat with breadcrumb mix.
- Put onto greased baking tray and cook in 180 degree oven until golden
- Serve with steamed greens
Click here to find out more
Recipe: Fresh Meals 2 U
Photos : Lystra Bisschop