Don’t ya love a brekkie you can grab and eat anywhere?
I sure do and this brekkie ticks all the boxes.
It’s fresh, makes you daydream about Tahiti and best of all I was really full (100% satisfied) and ready for my day.
Are your mornings a hectic time? This delicious brekkie is perfect for you.
Earn some brownie points and make an extra one to share with your healthy bestie!
Oats… the Perfect Makeover! – What?
Guess the main ingredient found in hair, skin and nail vitamins?
Yup… the humble oats. A half-cup of oats has over 25% of your recommended daily biotin. Biotin (vitamin B) is great for hair, skin and nails. It is also responsible for digestion and having a healthy metabolism.
Nature’s perfect makeover begins with eating your oats.
The Recipe – 0vernight Oats
¾ cup of unrolled oats
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of honey
1 cup of almond milk
1 small banana
¼ cup of raspberries
½ teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Mash the banana into a thick paste.
2. Stir in cinnamon, honey, and chia seeds.
3. Place in the cup of oats stirring to cover evenly.
4. Slowly pour in the almond milk until the oats and banana mix evenly.
5. Place in the raspberries and seal in an airtight container or glass jar.
6. Soak over night and enjoy in the morning.
Recipe: Victoria Ings
Photos & Blog: Lystra Bisschop